sharing

Saturday, March 14, 2009

speedy

I got my spouse visa! It was so much faster than my prospective marriage visa. This visa is still temporary, but in two years time when it expires, I don't have to do the whole paperwork, fee paying thing again, it's more a matter of proving to immigration that Hugh and I are still married.

I'm so relieved to have the piece of paper saying I can stay here and work. With this visa I can get government health care, so as soon as I get my new Canadian passport, I can get a Medicare card. Hurray for someone else paying for medical stuff!

2 Comments:

  • At 3/15/09, 3:02 AM , Blogger Samantha said...

    Congrat's dude. I can't wait until June. Let me know details!

     
  • At 3/15/09, 12:34 PM , Blogger Heather said...

    Great News JO!! D and I just watched "Australia"! GREAT Movie!! We did not realize Australia had been bombed in WW2...

    Looking forward to seeing you in June!! The snow is gone here and I have tulips and daffodils starting to come :) YEAH SPRING:)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home