sharing

Monday, April 30, 2007

specsy

Today:
Erika flew to Peru.
I finished my math assignment.
Sam and I finished our SOSE assignment.
A Bollywood movie made me cry.
Queen's hopefully processed my request for transcript (before my credit card expires).

Tomorrow I will:
Work on Sam's and my English project.
Start my science assignment.
Vacuum (have I complained about our white tile floors?).

5 Comments:

  • At 5/1/07, 2:47 AM , Blogger Aphra said...

    Which Bollywood movie?

     
  • At 5/1/07, 8:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Sounds like a plan to me. Stupid blogger says my password is wrong so i had to create a google address.....

     
  • At 5/1/07, 11:00 AM , Blogger Jo said...

    Kal Ho Naa Ho. I don't know the english name. It was good!

     
  • At 5/1/07, 11:31 PM , Blogger Aphra said...

    Kal Ho Naa Ho IS it's english name! I think it's one of the best Bollywoods. I cried a lot too:)

     
  • At 5/2/07, 8:17 AM , Blogger Jo said...

    Some of them have translated titles. But I prefer to just know the Hindi ones, cause the english translation usually doesn't come across very well. If you like Bollywood movies, you should look for Salaam Namaste, cause it was filmed in Melbourne, and some of it was shot on my university campus!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home