semaine 42
It's been a really full week.
Wednesday I got up at 4:30 to go into the city with my friend Lena to attend the dawn service for Anzac Day (like Rememberance Day). It was a wee bit difficult to get up so early since I had only gotten to bed around 1:30 (World Vision fundraiser in St. Kilda Tuesday night), but it was worth it. The service was really moving, and didn't go on for too long.
Then Kate and I had some friends over for lunch, and for the afternoon, and for dinner...it was a great day hanging out with people.
I got one of my six major assignments finished today. Hopefully the rest will be as quick to finish.
I also found out where my last placement will be. I'll be in a prep class (5 yr old kindergarden) at a school in my neighborhood. My walk to the school will take me past the shops, so there's great treat-buying potential, and will take me past the library, which will be helpful in terms of checking out resources. I hope my supervising teacher is nice!
Wednesday I got up at 4:30 to go into the city with my friend Lena to attend the dawn service for Anzac Day (like Rememberance Day). It was a wee bit difficult to get up so early since I had only gotten to bed around 1:30 (World Vision fundraiser in St. Kilda Tuesday night), but it was worth it. The service was really moving, and didn't go on for too long.
Then Kate and I had some friends over for lunch, and for the afternoon, and for dinner...it was a great day hanging out with people.
I got one of my six major assignments finished today. Hopefully the rest will be as quick to finish.
I also found out where my last placement will be. I'll be in a prep class (5 yr old kindergarden) at a school in my neighborhood. My walk to the school will take me past the shops, so there's great treat-buying potential, and will take me past the library, which will be helpful in terms of checking out resources. I hope my supervising teacher is nice!


2 Comments:
At 4/28/07, 9:43 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Hey cool you get to teach 5 yr olds that should be fun!! Lots of playing and nap time!!Perfect much better then my job.
At 4/28/07, 1:14 PM ,
M said...
hey Jo, can I take a bath today, even though I took a bath yesterday just because I bought massage oil today and I want to rub it on my post-bath belly?
(it's chammomile, lavender & orange)
awaiting your verdict.
M
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home