coming and going
Mel and Stu had a great engagement party last Saturday night. My friends here are cool. I wish you could meet them.
Life is feeling pretty slow this week. Lots of reading and movie watching and knitting. Today will be a bit busier as I get things sorted before going home with Kate tomorrow. I'm excited to meet her parents and see her childhood home. If the weather's been right for it, we'll be going mushroom picking! It'll be neat to see another side to Kate-the country girl side.
I wish I had made the special muffins last night when I couldn't sleep so that they'd have been ready now when I'm hungry for breakfast.
I think the Chinese girl next door is learning the trombone. Although with the thin-ness of the walls here, it could be someone 4 units down the row. Thankfully, the learner has so far only played at reasonable hours of the day. I look forward to their vast improvement.
Life is feeling pretty slow this week. Lots of reading and movie watching and knitting. Today will be a bit busier as I get things sorted before going home with Kate tomorrow. I'm excited to meet her parents and see her childhood home. If the weather's been right for it, we'll be going mushroom picking! It'll be neat to see another side to Kate-the country girl side.
I wish I had made the special muffins last night when I couldn't sleep so that they'd have been ready now when I'm hungry for breakfast.
I think the Chinese girl next door is learning the trombone. Although with the thin-ness of the walls here, it could be someone 4 units down the row. Thankfully, the learner has so far only played at reasonable hours of the day. I look forward to their vast improvement.


4 Comments:
At 4/4/07, 12:47 PM ,
Anonymous said...
do you know that mushrooms grow in poop
At 4/4/07, 1:21 PM ,
Jo said...
do you know that you grow poop
At 4/4/07, 8:25 PM ,
Anonymous said...
you do not grow poop. its made in your body! GROSS! its 6:24 AM and i'm wide awake. I think the only other people awake in the world is mommy.
At 4/7/07, 11:29 AM ,
Anonymous said...
hey trombones aren't bad
if it is bothersome ask her to look into a 'stereo mute' like the one i have Yamaha makes them for all brass insturments
love ya april
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home