zoom
I need one more day of weekend please! Yesterday I went for a day trip with the girls I'm staying with (Katie and Bec) to Hutt River Province (very small sovereign state near here) and Kalbarri (another pretty coastal town). I learned some cool Australian songs on the way that I'd love to share with Camp Hyanto, but will probably forget the tunes.
Today its back to work, planning some english lessons, and a new times tables sheet for their home practice. Hopefully I'll have time for a nap a bit later.
Today its back to work, planning some english lessons, and a new times tables sheet for their home practice. Hopefully I'll have time for a nap a bit later.


5 Comments:
At 3/13/07, 3:44 AM ,
Anonymous said...
you should dinosaurs on the times table sheet
At 3/13/07, 8:38 AM ,
Anonymous said...
*put
At 3/13/07, 9:39 PM ,
Jo said...
You should put dinosaurs on your exams
At 3/14/07, 10:00 AM ,
Anonymous said...
maybe i will
At 3/14/07, 1:15 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Joanna! You gorgeous girl you! I just commented on the fancy pic at the bottom of the page. It's been so long since I've been in blogworld. I almost missed it. Your pic, that is. One more post and it will slip off the page and be archived. Dare I say you grow lovelier the older you get? Did I spell that right? It's really hard leaving comments on teachers' blogs. I miss you. My birthday fondue was lovely but not the same without you. We used your cheese recipe and everyone got a kick out of your "wooster sauce" slang. Dear Jo. p.s. Tara said this week she really hopes you're home in time for her birthday, told her nope but she said she still hopes she sees you very soon!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home