bring on the weekend
I have taught a lesson on multiplication! Can you picture that? I couldn't. I've learned an awesome new multiplication strategy, but don't know if I can explain it over the internet. Next time I see you in person, ask me to show you box multiplying. It will change your life forever.
Next week I get to do a day of lessons about Canada. If anyone wants to e-mail me pictures of typical Canadian scenery (ie autumn leaves, snow, hockey...) that would be great! And if anyone can think of any typically Canadian games or activities that would be appropriate for grade 5/6s, feel free to email me those too :)
I'd better go finish marking math workbooks...
Next week I get to do a day of lessons about Canada. If anyone wants to e-mail me pictures of typical Canadian scenery (ie autumn leaves, snow, hockey...) that would be great! And if anyone can think of any typically Canadian games or activities that would be appropriate for grade 5/6s, feel free to email me those too :)
I'd better go finish marking math workbooks...


5 Comments:
At 3/8/07, 11:15 PM ,
Anonymous said...
We prayed for you tonight at Bible Study Group. Hope it keeps going well. Box multiplication... sounds fascinating!! We'll miss you on the weekend especially.
At 3/9/07, 12:25 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Dear Joanna
How are you?
I think the drama"Ann of Green Gables" can represent the scenery Ganada and i really like it.
Also, the story of the drama is from a book, right? I think you know the name of the book.
By the way, the website of the drama is below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iACBKyF_rPE&mode=related&search=
i hope this can help you to get some ideas about your hometown.
Love Kelly
At 3/9/07, 8:07 AM ,
M said...
I wonder if you could get your hands on some Heritage Minutes. Man, I loved those when I was in grade 5/6.
Ok, I still do.
:)
M
At 3/9/07, 10:09 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Hey today i put some lipchap on with my finger then rubbed my eye and got lipchap in it. OUCH! you know what would be super cool
1. Poochak has this book! http://www.cbc.ca/thesecretworldofog/
2. Super cool show
http://www.cbc.ca/mrmeaty/
and maybe this
http://info.wlu.ca/~wwwhist/faculty/sneylan/fun.html
At 3/9/07, 11:14 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Just tell them what you did in grade 5/6
Canadian postage stamps have mini canadian scenes on them if you've got any lately (the ones with the flags on them anyway.)
hope it goes well
april
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home