I need a personal chef and advice
For breakfast this morning I ate rancid watermelon, convincing myself that the horrible taste was because of my cold. It wasn't. My tummy hurts.
I live in a very dry apartment and i've been blowing my nose alot recently. And i've been getting alot of bloody noses. Does anyone have any handy tricks for avoiding them or keeping your nose nice and hydrated? I've been going through a lot of tampons because they are great for sticking up the nose......
I live in a very dry apartment and i've been blowing my nose alot recently. And i've been getting alot of bloody noses. Does anyone have any handy tricks for avoiding them or keeping your nose nice and hydrated? I've been going through a lot of tampons because they are great for sticking up the nose......


2 Comments:
At 12/5/08, 3:33 PM ,
Aphra said...
You would think that Jo and Erika would need different profiles so that we could tell who posted what, but really that doesn't seem to be necessary in this case.
I don't believe I have ever ate rancid watermelon. That doesn't sound very appealing. I believe that there are some nasal sprays available in common drug stores. A pharmacist might be able to assist you in getting to the nasal spray aisle from the tampon aisle.
At 12/5/08, 9:18 PM ,
M said...
Hi Erika,
I just read this post out loud to your family here in Melbourne. They are of the opinion that you know to put pots of water in your room to keep the room moist. I think they're being quite hard on you - clearly you are a poor little woman in need of some tender loving solace.
Or a stomach pump.
Seriously - stop eating poisonous food!
love,
M
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home