sharing

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I will stomp on you and then bring you to the hospital

Good evening,
I have impressive skills.
I can eat alot of cookies.
I can identify bone fragments.
I can stay awake for impressive amounts of time.
I can sleep for even more impressiver amounts of time.
I have a sweet collection of stuffed dinosaurs.
I know the words to some jewel songs.
I'm producing a book about people dressed as bears hibernating.
I'm kind to rocks.
I'm polite sometimes.
I walked on a glacier.
I'm a part of a ground breaking new tv series called Hotdogs on Sticks.
I ninja kick people when i'm invisible.
I own a red onsie.
My name is Ubertacular Coolio and i'm taking over this blog.

4 Comments:

  • At 11/11/08, 3:05 PM , Blogger Aphra said...

    I'm glad the blog is finally getting interesting. I was PROMISED that you going to Australia would at least make for an interesting blog. But it hasn't been too interesting the past few months. Now it looks more interesting :)

     
  • At 11/12/08, 9:04 AM , Blogger jordin said...

    Ubertacular Coolio seems like a very funny person... i hope you pay this person well. I would hate for them to stop writing.

     
  • At 11/12/08, 3:08 PM , Blogger M said...

    finally MONTHS of disappointing clicking pay off!

    hurrah!

     
  • At 11/13/08, 2:35 PM , Blogger yelsel said...

    i don't know if i've ever said this "out-loud" before... but i think erika is really really funny.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home