sharing

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

church camp

I went on a church camp this weekend. Exhausting, but good. On Saturday night, Hugh, Lyndall, Mark, Amy and I went on a midnight trip to try to find somewhere to watch the Aussies play the American women's basketball team, and ended up taking pictures in trees instead.
During Saturday afternoon free time, Hugh and I went to Lorne with Paul, Colleen, Frances and Kerryl. We wandered through some nice shops and stopped for a coffee before strolling along the beach.
How long will it take you to get sick of pictures of Hugh and I?
Paul wanted to make sure he got credit for taking the above photo. I didn't realize until I was uploading the pictures from my camera that I would be able to include a photo of him in the credits :)
The most Australian moment of the camp was this group of kids gathered around a really large spider:

10 Comments:

  • At 8/26/08, 10:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Joanna....we will never, of course, get tired of pictures of you and Hugh...

     
  • At 8/28/08, 5:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I agree with Michelle... NEVER :)

    Hope all is well...

    Heather

     
  • At 8/29/08, 9:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    With you faces full of joy with being together it's almost like I'm there. I will never tire of pictures of you and Hugh. You are lovely together.

    April

     
  • At 8/31/08, 1:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Awww shucks, you're just too cute together! Keep 'em coming. Minus the extra large spiders.

     
  • At 10/14/08, 1:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This is becoming a disappointing click!!!

     
  • At 10/16/08, 12:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This is becoming a disappointing click!!!

     
  • At 10/18/08, 6:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This is becoming a disappointing click!!

     
  • At 10/20/08, 11:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    oh look my name is joanna and i'm too lame to update my blog. at least give me the password so i can write things on it ok.

     
  • At 10/24/08, 2:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This is becoming a disappointing click!!

     
  • At 10/26/08, 12:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This is becoming a disappointing click!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home