posted by Jo @ 6:49 AM
At 7/14/08, 8:46 AM , Innerworkings of a Mother's Mind said...
4 bags of homo milk: 25.001 pack of Bic Purple Pens: 1.00Joanna's Friendship: Priceless!Love Kel.
At 7/14/08, 9:48 AM , Aphra said...
and you are still waiting for your VISA....
At 7/14/08, 11:42 AM , Jo said...
yes, tomorrow begins another week of thrilling checks of the mail box-will the FBI record check arrive? or will Joanna be disappointed yet again? Tune in to find out...
At 7/15/08, 5:16 AM , Anonymous said...
i like the picture of chappys baby because it has really fat cheeks. that makes it a little cute
At 7/15/08, 9:11 AM , M said...
I like my baby's fat cheeks too!maybe I will get off the computer and go kiss them.Oh, and I'm in NZ now Jo :D Thanks for the travelling well wishes!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
6 Comments:
At 7/14/08, 8:46 AM ,
Innerworkings of a Mother's Mind said...
4 bags of homo milk: 25.00
1 pack of Bic Purple Pens: 1.00
Joanna's Friendship: Priceless!
Love Kel.
At 7/14/08, 9:48 AM ,
Aphra said...
and you are still waiting for your VISA....
At 7/14/08, 11:42 AM ,
Jo said...
yes, tomorrow begins another week of thrilling checks of the mail box-will the FBI record check arrive? or will Joanna be disappointed yet again? Tune in to find out...
At 7/15/08, 5:16 AM ,
Anonymous said...
i like the picture of chappys baby because it has really fat cheeks. that makes it a little cute
At 7/15/08, 5:16 AM ,
Anonymous said...
i like the picture of chappys baby because it has really fat cheeks. that makes it a little cute
At 7/15/08, 9:11 AM ,
M said...
I like my baby's fat cheeks too!
maybe I will get off the computer and go kiss them.
Oh, and I'm in NZ now Jo :D Thanks for the travelling well wishes!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home