the call
We've had the first baby racoon sighting tonight. They are such adorable bundles of furry delightfulness. Our own zoo in the hole in the pine tree :)
The sun makes my skin smell delicious. Does anyone else notice their skin smelling different when you've been in the sun?
The sun makes my skin smell delicious. Does anyone else notice their skin smelling different when you've been in the sun?


5 Comments:
At 6/7/08, 8:58 PM ,
Aphra said...
I think that is the sunscreen leaving the smell :)
At 6/8/08, 6:23 AM ,
M said...
I tried sniffing my skin for you, but it just smelled like unwashed skin. also milk. hmmm
At 6/9/08, 11:47 PM ,
Anonymous said...
I never noticed before. I smell it for you next time I'm outside in the sun without sun screen on.
April
At 6/11/08, 5:14 PM ,
Anonymous said...
I'm sure you smell lovely all the time. Maybe it is a sign that your cold has finally left for good.. or perhaps a sign that you have too much time on your hands? However, I believe it is not the latter. xox
At 6/12/08, 5:21 PM ,
Unknown said...
Smells like burning?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home