sharing

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

walking on sunshine

So I've been loving spring. A lot. Particularly because it's been more like summer. But last week I as Katherine and I went for an evening walk, we were reminded of one of the crappy things about spring: bugs. That night, it was clouds of gnats. On my drive to and from Ottawa this weekend, it was dozens of bugs splattered on my windshield. But small flying bugs in my hair and guts on my windshield are prices I am totally willing to pay to be able to wear shorts in April.

1 Comments:

  • At 4/23/08, 7:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm sorry you got bugs splattered on your windshield coming home from my party (hehehe). I wore shorts today too:) :) :) :) :) The less clothes on me the better- ah the came out wrong, but you know what i mean:)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home