living what I believe
The highlight of my winter storm day: Tara's gentle 5 year old hands giving me a neck rub. That girl is a sweet treat :)
The pampered chef party was fun and I surprised myself by finding things I wanted to buy. I can't wait for my bendy funnels!
The wind is whistling eerily in the fireplace. Time to curl up with a book and read myself into a nap.
The pampered chef party was fun and I surprised myself by finding things I wanted to buy. I can't wait for my bendy funnels!
The wind is whistling eerily in the fireplace. Time to curl up with a book and read myself into a nap.


9 Comments:
At 3/9/08, 7:59 AM ,
Construa O Seu Mundo Lendo A Excência Dele... said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 3/9/08, 10:36 AM ,
rab said...
I agree. She is just the sweetest thing. Carolyn commented on how good she was with everyone at the party. She seems to have a good piece of her mother in her. I mean Sarah was kind of a good kid, too. Except during the terrible-twos period which lasted from 1 to 5. And the terrible teen period which lasted from 10 to 22. She's nice now.
At 3/9/08, 10:44 AM ,
Jo said...
Bob, I'm thankful I met Sarah during one of her nice phases (and it hasn't ended yet...keeping my fingers crossed for it to continue...)
At 3/10/08, 1:49 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Um, thanks, I think. Jo, love you like the sun loves the flower. My living room feels more like home with you on the couch. I must publish anonymously as Paul has changed our password.
At 3/11/08, 12:21 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Sounds like fun! And wow, bendy funnels? That does sound fun! My new housemate has all the baking gizmos that I haven't been able to find here - I was just wishing for a tray/ cake tin that fitted in my oven, she comes complete with baking tin, tray, this measuring cup where you adjust the bottom to change it from 1 cup to 1/3 to oz to mL to tsp!! And she has tsp measures too. She makes great cakes. Last week I deliberately bought nearly over-ripe bananas so she'd make a cake, and she made 3!... Yes, I'm really not reading or writing emails... just checking/ writing posts to make up for it! :-S
At 3/11/08, 12:22 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Sarah is definitely proving herself to be in a continued nice phase. I like her lots too.
Michelle
PS must post anonymously as I have repeatedly signed myself up but forgotten the password
At 3/11/08, 12:29 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Guess who just claimed victory over a 2 year old Jergens Ultra Care Lotion that was 600mL for 525 mL fragrance free/hypo-allergenic that a certain someone bought her on sale?
At 3/23/08, 8:58 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Hey update Already!!!
Kelly.
At 3/23/08, 8:59 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Talk about disappointing clicks....
kelly.
Lol
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home