sharing

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

turtle cake goes berserk and eats everyone around it

Erika came home last week and we celebrated her birthday. From her cake, you might think that my youngest sister was turning 6, but she is actually going to be 20 in March. My parents have no teenagers left!Today I did what is possibly the most exciting cleaning job my house has to offer. I climbed the ladder up into the weird space above the front door and cleaned out spiderwebs, dust and quite a large and interestingly marked moth.

14 Comments:

  • At 2/27/08, 5:47 AM , Blogger Aphra said...

    I'm guessing a turtle? What are the colourful decorations made of? They look too large to be smarties.

     
  • At 2/27/08, 6:30 AM , Blogger Jo said...

    yes, it's a turtle. The decorations are peanut m&m's and cinnamon hearts.

     
  • At 2/27/08, 7:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Clearly you are supremely jealous of my sweet birthday cake and wish you had asked for it yourself. HA! Dream on sista.

     
  • At 2/27/08, 2:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I see moms coat on the banister-doesn't she know that she has to hang it up on her hook

     
  • At 2/27/08, 2:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    YOU PLAGERIST I GAVE YOU THAT SWEET TITLE FOR YOUR POST AND YOU GIVE ME NO CREDIT. I WILL SHUN YOU WHEN YOU COME TO VISIT ME AND IT WILL BE AWKWARD

     
  • At 2/28/08, 2:20 AM , Blogger rab said...

    I don't have sisters. If I had had sisters, you guys are the kind I would have liked to have had. You're funny.

     
  • At 2/28/08, 2:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    so who exactly lives in the little village in that weird space above the door??? One has to wonder...
    Michelle

     
  • At 2/28/08, 3:41 AM , Blogger Jo said...

    Michelle, lots of bugs live in the little village. Erika, I think you're just jealous cause I got to go up there.

     
  • At 2/29/08, 2:05 PM , Blogger Aphra said...

    I got your comment about the similar dinners tonight! In the slow cooker I put the sausages (pre cooked), red pepper, celery, kidney beans and seasoning, but I only added the noodles(pre cooked) at the end so the noodles didn't take that long.

     
  • At 3/1/08, 12:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Don't you love when you wake up in the morning with a song in your head, and all you do is sing and worship God all morning with a smile on your face, and tears of joy come because you are so Blessed to have alot of friends who genuinely love you around you!

    Just as we are!
    Love ya Jo!
    Kelly!

     
  • At 3/1/08, 12:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Over the mountains and the sea,
    Your river runs with love for me,
    and I will open up my heart
    and let the Healer set me free.
    I'm happy to be in the truth,
    and I will daily lift my hands:
    for I will always sing of when
    Your love came down. [Yeah!]

    I could sing of Your love forever,
    I could sing of Your love forever,
    I could sing of Your love forever,
    I could sing of Your love forever. [Repeat]

    Oh, I feel like dancing -
    it's foolishness I know;
    but, when the world has seen the light,
    they will dance with joy,
    like we're dancing now.

    Love,
    Kelly.

     
  • At 3/1/08, 12:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Bob....does that comment about sisters include me???

    Michelle

     
  • At 3/1/08, 11:49 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    You shall now be know as:
    Lady Jo, Arachnid's Bane.
    Defender of the Castle and surrounding lands known as 'Weird Space'.
    And the people celebrated!

     
  • At 3/7/08, 2:25 PM , Blogger yelsel said...

    i totally want... no scratch that... i totally NEED a cake like that for my next birthday.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home