child's play
Does anyone know of anyone who has actually gotten the Webkinz legendary crown of wonder? Just wondering, cause if it's not worth going to the curio shop to go mining, I will be happy to avoid hearing Artie give the same speeches Every Single Time.
I had a great time minding the big kids at PEG this morning. It's amazing how quickly an hour and a half goes when you spend it with 9 energetic 4-7 year olds.
I had a great time minding the big kids at PEG this morning. It's amazing how quickly an hour and a half goes when you spend it with 9 energetic 4-7 year olds.


3 Comments:
At 4/10/08, 12:40 PM ,
Aphra said...
Me!Me!Me! (or should I say James?) I've got 2 of them and am working on the third. They are great! Do you have a strategy? Which ones do you still need? We've got to get together and talk Webkinz girl.
At 4/10/08, 9:36 PM ,
Jo said...
a strategy? there are strategies to mining? I obviously still have a lot to learn.
At 4/10/08, 10:41 PM ,
rachel said...
I'm 3 gems short and very sad that I can't seem to find the ones I need...
I must say, I had no idea that there were strategies!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home