don't worry
My mom received a piece of mail in a disgusting state this week. The letter (from a financial planner) had been sealed in a little plastic bag with Canada Post's apologies about it's condition. Thank goodness for the plastic bag, because it was covered in bird poop, front and back. There was even a little bird feather stuck to the envelope in case you couldn't tell what all that white stuff was. I can't fathom how it could it have happened. It looked like the letter had been sitting in a bird's nest for a week.
The form I'm currently working on for my visa application is overwhelming. Anyone remember the dates of my return from France in 1999 and England in 2004? The only stamped on my passport on the way into those countries, and I'm supposed to be giving details of all visits I've made to countries outside Australia in the last 10 years.
Update on our household appliances: the dryer broke this week. The new one arrives Thursday.
The form I'm currently working on for my visa application is overwhelming. Anyone remember the dates of my return from France in 1999 and England in 2004? The only stamped on my passport on the way into those countries, and I'm supposed to be giving details of all visits I've made to countries outside Australia in the last 10 years.
Update on our household appliances: the dryer broke this week. The new one arrives Thursday.


4 Comments:
At 5/26/08, 10:16 PM ,
Anonymous said...
I had no idea you went to France and England prior, I guess those were pre-Jo and kel days!!!
Sounds like your Mom got more than she wanted in a letter LOL!
You know it is said when a bird poops on you it is good luck, so I guess bird poop on her letter, I mean covering her letter well I suppose she is in for oodles of Luck!!! LOL!
See ya tonight!
Muah!
At 5/26/08, 11:57 PM ,
Anonymous said...
that's gross...bird poopy mail. AND from a financial planner. I'm not sure what part is more stressfull.
Michelle
At 5/31/08, 3:54 AM ,
yelsel said...
that happened to me once. i found the apology note quite amusing.
At 5/31/08, 10:11 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Who did you go on those trips with? didn't Minah go with you to England?
April
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home