change
On Saturday, we celebrated change. A few of my friends threw a lovely bridal shower for me :) Since I can't really pack a lot of gifts to take back to Melbourne with me, my friends made a beautiful scrapbook for me, with lovely things to remind me of them. It feels like a sophisticated and prettier version of a yearbook, without all the pages about stuff I don't care about. My friends also chipped in for a spa day for me. I'm thinking about the following massage:
" HYDROTHERM™ MASSAGE
Discover a new dimension to the healthful art of massage -- warm water-filled cushions that cradle the body, and rock you gently in response to your massage therapist's touch. Conforming to the curves of your spine, these heated coushoins allow a full body massage without the interruption of turning over, or the use of a face cradle. A revolutionary treatment that relaxes you completely."
Sounds interesting, eh?
On Sunday, we started packing up the kitchen. The contents of the kitchen are now in boxes and bags, scattered throughout the house. We've made a makeshift kitchen in the laundry room. Today, some friends are helping my parents rip out the cupboards in preparation for the two new windows being put in the back wall. I'll put up pictures of the renovations as they go along.
" HYDROTHERM™ MASSAGE
Discover a new dimension to the healthful art of massage -- warm water-filled cushions that cradle the body, and rock you gently in response to your massage therapist's touch. Conforming to the curves of your spine, these heated coushoins allow a full body massage without the interruption of turning over, or the use of a face cradle. A revolutionary treatment that relaxes you completely."
Sounds interesting, eh?
On Sunday, we started packing up the kitchen. The contents of the kitchen are now in boxes and bags, scattered throughout the house. We've made a makeshift kitchen in the laundry room. Today, some friends are helping my parents rip out the cupboards in preparation for the two new windows being put in the back wall. I'll put up pictures of the renovations as they go along.


1 Comments:
At 6/18/08, 3:54 PM ,
Supplying Needs said...
Hey Joanna I have been looking at your blog every now and then and seeing how you are.
Congrats!!!!!!
When are you leaving??? I think mom said before JOel and I got there. Which disappointed us greatly.
WE miss you and love you very much. God bless all that the Lord has for you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home