sharing

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

I've got sunshine

7 times out of 10, eating oatmeal for breakfast is not a good choice for me.

Our house is loud every day. Sawing, prying up old hardwood floors, Shop Vac-ing, drilling, banging...I have become really good at taking naps despite the high decibels, but am beginning to understand the appeal of a silent retreat.

The fireworks last night were great. As was the company :)

4 Comments:

  • At 7/3/08, 3:56 AM , Blogger Aphra said...

    I don't eat oatmeal for breakfast myself, but why is oatmeal a bad choice for you 70% of the time?

    What do you prefer to eat for breakfast?

    See there's whole blog post in that one question and you don't need to post "Today I'm waiting for my VISA"

     
  • At 7/8/08, 7:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Im sure you would be eating granola if your kitchen was in order! I'm actually not entirely sure I know what oatmeal is?? I know crushed oats, whole oats, muesli etc, but oatmeal sounds like the husky stuff they scrape off the outside of oats. You know if you eat enough of that high fibre stuff, you might start passing wicker furniture!

     
  • At 7/12/08, 4:59 AM , Blogger M said...

    ha! oatmeal = porridge Hugh :)

     
  • At 7/13/08, 9:36 AM , Blogger Aphra said...

    do you not answer questions that people leave you in the comments section?

    too busy waiting for that visa eh?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home