posted by Jo @ 7:42 AM
At 7/23/08, 10:11 PM , Anonymous said...
wow....that announcement was shorter then I expected. I so glad for you.April
At 7/23/08, 11:03 PM , Anonymous said...
just read this over at aphra's place. So glad for you.
At 7/23/08, 11:35 PM , rab said...
It is hard not to be sad about this news except that we know it will bring you such joy. And we know it will make the Aussies happy. We're sure going to miss you.
At 7/24/08, 11:14 PM , Unknown said...
hooray!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
At 7/23/08, 10:11 PM ,
Anonymous said...
wow....that announcement was shorter then I expected. I so glad for you.
April
At 7/23/08, 11:03 PM ,
Anonymous said...
just read this over at aphra's place. So glad for you.
At 7/23/08, 11:35 PM ,
rab said...
It is hard not to be sad about this news except that we know it will bring you such joy. And we know it will make the Aussies happy. We're sure going to miss you.
At 7/24/08, 11:14 PM ,
Unknown said...
hooray!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home