a deadly handsome man
Guess what's tethered at the Kingston airport.....the Goodyear Blimp. And yes, I went to see it with my parents this evening.
Slightly more eventfully, Erika and I went to Ottawa today to pick up Mianh and go to IKEA. Erika bought all sorts of things that she'll need for her house in Waterloo, and I got to feel Mianh's baby's head! Sweetness for all :)
I've been in a much better sleeping pattern since I cut out afternoon naps, although I accidentally took a nap yesterday evening. Now I'm just trying to get myself to sleep before midnight so that I can wake up a bit earlier in the day.
I'm re-reading all the Harry Potter's in preparation to read the last one-hopefully no one will ruin the ending for me, although I feel good to have made it this far. Mel had the ending ruined twice the day after it came out by separate children. Geesh. Lesson: don't go near children.
Slightly more eventfully, Erika and I went to Ottawa today to pick up Mianh and go to IKEA. Erika bought all sorts of things that she'll need for her house in Waterloo, and I got to feel Mianh's baby's head! Sweetness for all :)
I've been in a much better sleeping pattern since I cut out afternoon naps, although I accidentally took a nap yesterday evening. Now I'm just trying to get myself to sleep before midnight so that I can wake up a bit earlier in the day.
I'm re-reading all the Harry Potter's in preparation to read the last one-hopefully no one will ruin the ending for me, although I feel good to have made it this far. Mel had the ending ruined twice the day after it came out by separate children. Geesh. Lesson: don't go near children.


5 Comments:
At 8/8/07, 10:18 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Hey Jo want to borrow Kelly's copy of the last book? She was done with it about 24 hours after we got it. I'm sure she wouldn't mind lending it to YOU... Michelle
At 8/9/07, 12:17 AM ,
Jo said...
Thanks Michelle, but Katherine's got it. She's re-reading it already, but I'm sure she'll be finished with it by the time I get through the 4th, 5th and 6th books. Kelly left her snorkel here on Sunday, let me know if she needs it back soon.
At 8/9/07, 1:40 AM ,
rab said...
Not to ruin the story but...
The wicked witch gets melted and Dorothy returns home to Kansas safely.
Oh. Wrong story.
At 8/9/07, 9:02 AM ,
Anonymous said...
@JO.... I miss you heaps and heaps. We'll have to have our own magical boarding school in Canada. Your pic's from your trips are awesome. I'm just reading everyones blog since june 30th! Ekk. Take care Mate.
At 8/30/07, 12:25 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Just about to take up the challenge of the Harry Potter series, might need to take a couple of weeks off...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home