sharing

Monday, July 30, 2007

Quick Post #2

Have made it safely back to North America. I wandered around LAX for ages looking for this internet kiosk. My bags couldn't be checked all the way through to Ottawa, so am lugging my two giant suitcases around with me looking for good napping spots until I can check my luggage the rest of the way. LAX is so dreary. My first Sunday was a bit nicer than this second one.
See you Kingstonians soon!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 7/31/07, 3:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I assume you are now home sweet home with your dad.. (cook him a nice home cooked meal wont you!)

     
  • At 8/1/07, 8:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Welcome back to Canadia Joanna!
    Enjoy the reunion with your family and friends :)

    PS. I abhor LAX!

     
  • At 8/1/07, 9:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    So glad you are home safe! I hope you are enjoying catching up with everyone and i'm missing you heaps already- i can't believe it's only been a week!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home