smells like it's been in a baby's mouth
Busy week, busy day.
Ben and Lyndall's engagement party was lovely. Blades of Glory was hilarious.
The wrong number phone call at 2:30 am, on the other hand, was not so nice. I think if I dialled a wrong number at that time of night, I would at least apologize before I hung up. And now I'm feeling pretty wide awake, thinking of all the things I should do tomorrow. My desk is being returned to it's rightful owner next week, so I need to cleverly cram everything that has been living on top of and in it in other places around my room. Or I'll just pile it all on the floor.
Happy Canaday Day!
Ben and Lyndall's engagement party was lovely. Blades of Glory was hilarious.
The wrong number phone call at 2:30 am, on the other hand, was not so nice. I think if I dialled a wrong number at that time of night, I would at least apologize before I hung up. And now I'm feeling pretty wide awake, thinking of all the things I should do tomorrow. My desk is being returned to it's rightful owner next week, so I need to cleverly cram everything that has been living on top of and in it in other places around my room. Or I'll just pile it all on the floor.
Happy Canaday Day!


4 Comments:
At 7/1/07, 3:43 AM ,
rab said...
Happy Canada Day, indeed!
(Tara was bemoaning her lack of doctor experience lately. Someone - Carolyn or Sarah, I forget which - consoled her with the fact that Joanna would be home soon.)
At 7/2/07, 4:52 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Hi Joanna. I was wrong the bus ride is 14 hours. what if i have to pee? HAPPY CANADA DAY
At 7/4/07, 1:31 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Erika, When I took a bus trip it stopped every two hours (Greyhound). Have fun!
Thanks JO, I had a good CA day my nephew was born, yeah!!!
Love ya
April
At 7/6/07, 3:27 AM ,
Anonymous said...
So you finally saw Blades Of Glory!!!Was it not one of the funniest things you've seen, just wait and watch it with mum she makes everything 10x funnier!!
I have the best dressup picture for you, I did it for you so I could show you I know you'll be jealous. I'll give you one hint, I visited the village of Avonlea.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home