sharing

Friday, June 22, 2007

chilled

We have no hot water. Again. Gah! I thought our water problems were solved after we got a shower head compatible with our instantaneous hot water heater. Then I thought our water problems were solved when the pilot light was fixed so it didn't go out with the teensiest gust of wind. But today, even after relighting the pilot light, we still have no hot water. So much for cleanliness!

3 Comments:

  • At 6/23/07, 1:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    JOANNA! I dont even have hjot water! Its sooo cold to take showers you just stick part of your body in and wash it as fast as you can then stick the next part in etc. I miss you and cant wait until were both home together! YEAHOO!

     
  • At 6/25/07, 6:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    We had the Church Picnic today and your Mom brought Chocolate Chip Cookies and mmmmmmm, I took two and brought them home, I was too busy to eat them there, but let me tell you your Mom makes the best ever!!!

    We Miss you Very Much, only 35 days and counting!!!

     
  • At 6/25/07, 8:47 AM , Blogger Jo said...

    you are so right-my mom makes AWESOME chocolate chip cookies-I've missed them alot!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home