sharing

Monday, June 11, 2007

seaside

Some of my favorite photos from the long weekend:
Me, Kate, Nan, Sharon, Mel and Stu. I stood far away from Mel because she's taller than me normally, plus she had heels on, and I didn't want to look like an 8 year old standing beside her, but in retrospect, I should have made sure I was standing on the higher part of the driveway. Something to keep in mind for the future.
You can interpret this one however you like.
And finally, a pretty tall ship, sailing off into the sunset...or at least as far towards the sunset as you can get in 20 minutes before its time to come back to the dock and unload your seasick tourists...
It was a lovely relaxing weekend. The company was excellent, the food delicious, the scenery delightful, and I even found cheap things to buy that are Just What I Needed. The only fly in the ointment of this long weekend was that my room had not been mysteriously tidied for me before I got back. Hmm...I meant to be writing that facetiously, but now that I think of it, I do believe that's something that actually has happened to me, in high school, when my mother would clean my room when I went away for the weekend.

1 Comments:

  • At 6/13/07, 2:35 PM , Blogger M said...

    oh, being short is luv-er-ly. . .

    looks like a great weekend :)

    (I sent you an e-mail, as per your request)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home