posted by Jo @ 6:22 PM
At 6/1/07, 8:55 PM , Aphra said...
Wow! Congratulations!
At 6/1/07, 11:06 PM , rab said...
And you even LOOK the part! Looking forward to seeing you in the Great White again.
At 6/2/07, 1:42 AM , Anonymous said...
Hurray, we are practically free.
At 6/2/07, 8:02 PM , M said...
I must say, oanna-jay, that you look quintessentially teachery in that photo. oh and lovely :)grand smotherings of congrats from my direction(you know, like smotherings of gravy)xo
At 7/23/07, 10:14 AM , Anonymous said...
I take it that that is the italian cross necklace given to you by your parents that the small boy confused for eaglemon?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
At 6/1/07, 8:55 PM ,
Aphra said...
Wow! Congratulations!
At 6/1/07, 11:06 PM ,
rab said...
And you even LOOK the part! Looking forward to seeing you in the Great White again.
At 6/2/07, 1:42 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Hurray, we are practically free.
At 6/2/07, 8:02 PM ,
M said...
I must say, oanna-jay, that you look quintessentially teachery in that photo. oh and lovely :)
grand smotherings of congrats from my direction
(you know, like smotherings of gravy)
xo
At 7/23/07, 10:14 AM ,
Anonymous said...
I take it that that is the italian cross necklace given to you by your parents that the small boy confused for eaglemon?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home