slogging
Just one assignment left: my philosophy of education essay. I've got lots of ideas and some good books, but I'm not sure how to word my introduction, or how to organize it. I've never had to explain my philosophy on anything in an academic way. Hopefully I'll get inspired soon!
Tonight Tiana called and when she said "It's Tiana" I couldn't understand her. I am apparently still having trouble with the Australian accent 10 months into my stay here.
More good news on my last placement: my friend Ojas had the same teacher as her supervisor on our last teaching round and said everything went VERY well and that this lady is a great prep teacher. I was so pleased to hear it, I just hope she won't be sick of having student teachers in her class since the last round ended only a month and a half ago.
A woman stabbed another woman in the library today at my university. Here's the article about it.
Tonight Tiana called and when she said "It's Tiana" I couldn't understand her. I am apparently still having trouble with the Australian accent 10 months into my stay here.
More good news on my last placement: my friend Ojas had the same teacher as her supervisor on our last teaching round and said everything went VERY well and that this lady is a great prep teacher. I was so pleased to hear it, I just hope she won't be sick of having student teachers in her class since the last round ended only a month and a half ago.
A woman stabbed another woman in the library today at my university. Here's the article about it.


2 Comments:
At 5/8/07, 8:28 PM ,
Anonymous said...
yeah for great placement supervisors
boo for school violence.
april
At 5/9/07, 8:00 AM ,
M said...
"I am Jo, I like to teach slow"
yes?
sending you good thoughts on the finishing of all academic slog!
love,
M
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home