sharing

Saturday, May 12, 2007

anticipation

Well, its all done and handed in. Phew! Today has been so relaxing. I've slept in, been to the library, read in the park, cleaned my room (most of it anyway).
Yesterday I went to meet my placement supervisor, and boy have I got a sweet deal. There are only 14 students in the class! I was able to get most of their names in the 45 min I spent in the class. The school has facilities for deaf students, and there are two girls in the class with hearing aids. When I'm teaching, I get to wear a microphone thing around my neck that routes my voice through speakers placed all around the room. I'll be teaching in surround sound :) When the kids do things like show and tell, they use a hand held mic that's also part of the sound system.
I haven't put up a picture in a while and have no good recent ones, so here's one that hearkens back to the summer, when my parents and I were on Granite Island:
The future is looking bright.

1 Comments:

  • At 5/13/07, 7:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    joanna! my appointment to book classes should be up on may 11. i love you

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home