That tree just told me it loved you
Things I Like
1. Stomping around my house pretending to be a Dinosaur
2. Acting Gangsta with my mom
3. That Chappy has the same size hands as me
4. Christmas
5. Not cooking
6. my sisters
7. the band fleet foxes that are going to be in Melbourne very soon and maybe someone should go and tell me how awesome it was
8. telling people that inanimate objects love them
1. Stomping around my house pretending to be a Dinosaur
2. Acting Gangsta with my mom
3. That Chappy has the same size hands as me
4. Christmas
5. Not cooking
6. my sisters
7. the band fleet foxes that are going to be in Melbourne very soon and maybe someone should go and tell me how awesome it was
8. telling people that inanimate objects love them


2 Comments:
At 12/14/08, 5:31 PM ,
Anonymous said...
hey E the concert in Melbourne was sold out so I got tickets to the one in Brisbane on Jan 4, sooo I can tell you how it was after Jan 4. love you
At 12/20/08, 8:48 PM ,
Jo said...
tell that tree I don't love it, and find it's advances creepy
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home