sharing

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Avalanche

The school stress is coming on full force. We've got 5 assignments due next week, two of which I managed to finish early and have already handed in. And I've got a good chunk of another one done, and then another one is a group one that shouldn't take too long when we get together. But of course I left the biggest assignment (a 12 page essay) until last. This weekend's looking pretty full, and not of relaxing or sight-seeing.

So if you don't hear from me much over the next week, its because I'm busy pondering the purpose of school.

In happier news, I saw a fox on my way to school this morning. How cool is that?

5 Comments:

  • At 9/7/06, 11:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i see lots of squirrels

     
  • At 9/7/06, 11:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I just couldn't believe the news about Steve Irwin. So tragic and sad. I was wondering what the reaction in Melbourne must be. It made me think of when Princess Diana died and the whole country mourned. Watch out for stingrays. And mind those foxes, too. You never know if they've had rabies shots.

     
  • At 9/7/06, 11:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I like how when we comment, it says what time it is your time and not ours. That's a pretty easy way to figure out what time it is there!

     
  • At 9/7/06, 7:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9/7/06, 7:43 PM , Blogger Jo said...

    Anonymous, if you're upset with me or something I've written, please contact me privately or stop reading my blog.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home