sharing

Sunday, December 03, 2006

the ground is boiling

Here is some boiling New Zealand mud, and some land that has boiling acidic water just under the ground sending up steam, and killing most of the plants. Don't fall in!















Even more excitingly than New Zealand thermal activity: my parents are on their way. They'll be here in less than 24 hours. I hope their planes are all on time, that they get lots of sleep, and that they show good movies. And now, back to the pre-parents-arrival housecleaning.

3 Comments:

  • At 12/3/06, 4:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Jo!

    It was lovely catching up with you on Saturday.

    Have an awesome time with your parents!

    I am off to bake in the sun on my balcony. I need to make people jealous when I step off the plane in freezing Toronto :)

    Cheerio,

    -h.

     
  • At 12/4/06, 12:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Jo... if you are anything like me, it is amazing how much "house cleaning" I can do when my mother is coming :) I often tell her I wish she would come more often... ha!

    We spent Friday night with them at the Duncan's... had a great time, great food etc. I sent some Lemon Bread home with your father so he would have a "snack" on the plane:)

    Keep us updated if you can while they are there so we can all share in your adventures :) Off to get ready for church.

    Heather W. and Family

     
  • At 12/4/06, 8:48 AM , Blogger Jo said...

    Heather, yes, my parents coming is very helpful in encouraging me to clean! I'll be forcing my parents to post on my blog while they're here, so you'll definitely be able to keep up with what we're up to.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home