sharing

Saturday, January 13, 2007

la plage

Hello from Airlie Beach! After a few days inland, we're on the coast again, and about to introduce ourselves to the Great Barrier Reef. Well, we won't actually be going out quite as far as the actual reef, but we'll be doing some sea kayaking and some boat touring which will include snorkelling among coral and cool bright beautiful fish!
And I've only got two minutes of internet time left, so I'll be off for now, but I'll post again before we leave here in a few days.
Tim and Greta, hope your wedding day is going beautifully!

7 Comments:

  • At 1/14/07, 12:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hey joanna ive almost made my money back on my textbooks! YYYYYYYYES

     
  • At 1/16/07, 12:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    SCHOOL WAS CANCELLED TODAY!!!!!!!!!! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

     
  • At 1/16/07, 12:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Nice that you're having such a great time. We're having our first day of winter here. Blowing snow, icy roads, etc. Bet you're glad you aren't here to enjoy it!

     
  • At 1/16/07, 6:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ooh love it that you are getting to travel Joanna. Hope you like it down under - and I'm envious that you have summer now.

    The weather's been the pits here in Finland and right now I'm in Estonia and it's pretty ghastly here too. So dark :( and wet. NO SNOW :( grrrrr

     
  • At 1/16/07, 8:19 AM , Blogger Jo said...

    Erika, why was school cancelled? And now that you've made back your textbook money, you should start saving to come to Australia so that we can go to the coral reefs together, ok?

     
  • At 1/16/07, 12:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Joanna it freezing rained all night and even though we only have a tiny bit of snow it turned everything to ice! YEAH! I haven't gone outside today. I haven't QUITE made my money back and I think mom and dad would pay for me to come visit you.

     
  • At 1/16/07, 4:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Miss you Jo, and mum and dad, call me soon!We finally have snow, the new tires are great!Love you

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home