We are back, I'm unpacked, and the laundry is drying. My parents being in my room forced me into the quickest unpacking of my life. Usually my suitcase hangs around half empty for weeks. Here are the first two of the five trillion photos I have to show you.
wow!! you unpacked already!?! :D and WOW! nice pics. you know what joanna... i've concluded something... i miss you and would like you to come home ;) ok i admit, i can see why you'd opt for the land downunder, so i'll buck-up. i'm so proud of you. thanks for doing something awesome and bold. you inspire me.
That is an absolutely gorgeous sight...and I don't just mean the fish! Did you have an underwater camera?? I think your picture taking has improved while you've been away. Miss you Jo. I'm glad you had such a fabulous "summer" break.
Alas, I cannot take credit for those photos. They were taken by a frenchman who was scuba diving with a very complicated and large and fancy underwater camera, and selling the photos a bit expensively. But I think they were worth every penny.
Love the pictures! Derek and I just come in from shovelling... we got about 15 cm of SNOW today between 12-5pm... I'm sure your parents will be impressed when they arrive back in town tomorrow... ha!
Meanwhile Derek and I leave for the Dominican Republic on Feb 13 for 7 days... can't get here soon enough :)
joanna! i still somewhat follow your blog! that is a bloody AMAZING picture... did you take that of the clown fish!?!?!? can i ask what kind of camera you used?? our underwater pictures turned out completely arsed. we were pretty disappointed.... but the diving itself was still absolutely amazing!!!
6 Comments:
At 2/3/07, 12:47 AM ,
yelsel said...
wow!! you unpacked already!?! :D
and WOW! nice pics.
you know what joanna... i've concluded something... i miss you and would like you to come home ;) ok i admit, i can see why you'd opt for the land downunder, so i'll buck-up. i'm so proud of you. thanks for doing something awesome and bold. you inspire me.
At 2/3/07, 1:24 AM ,
dawna said...
love the photos, joanna. glad you're enjoying your vacation and your adventure.
At 2/3/07, 12:38 PM ,
Anonymous said...
That is an absolutely gorgeous sight...and I don't just mean the fish! Did you have an underwater camera?? I think your picture taking has improved while you've been away. Miss you Jo. I'm glad you had such a fabulous "summer" break.
At 2/3/07, 4:31 PM ,
Jo said...
Alas, I cannot take credit for those photos. They were taken by a frenchman who was scuba diving with a very complicated and large and fancy underwater camera, and selling the photos a bit expensively. But I think they were worth every penny.
At 2/4/07, 11:34 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Hey Jo!
Love the pictures! Derek and I just come in from shovelling... we got about 15 cm of SNOW today between 12-5pm... I'm sure your parents will be impressed when they arrive back in town tomorrow... ha!
Meanwhile Derek and I leave for the Dominican Republic on Feb 13 for 7 days... can't get here soon enough :)
I look forward to seeing more pictures :)
Take care,
Heather and Family
At 2/15/07, 1:55 PM ,
zorburt said...
joanna! i still somewhat follow your blog! that is a bloody AMAZING picture... did you take that of the clown fish!?!?!? can i ask what kind of camera you used?? our underwater pictures turned out completely arsed. we were pretty disappointed.... but the diving itself was still absolutely amazing!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home