amore?
"When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's amore." So, when the moon hits me in the eye with hot gooey cheese and stinging tomato sauce, that's when I know I'm in love? Who thought that one up? I'll be sure to wear my glasses from now on, cause you you imagine the damage a moon sized pizza could cause in an eye with a contact lens in it!
We're in Cairns, flying to Alice Springs tomorrow to go see Ayers Rock etc. I'm exhausted even though I went to bed at 7:30 last night. Lame, eh? Tonight I should sleep better since I'll be in a bed and won't be woken up by the inevitable rain falling through the tent screen onto my face.
Tonight's challenge is to fit everything that we had strewn all over the campervan into four suitcases and a few carry on bags. I sense tension and weariness ahead. Yay for an air-conditioned room to do it in!
We're in Cairns, flying to Alice Springs tomorrow to go see Ayers Rock etc. I'm exhausted even though I went to bed at 7:30 last night. Lame, eh? Tonight I should sleep better since I'll be in a bed and won't be woken up by the inevitable rain falling through the tent screen onto my face.
Tonight's challenge is to fit everything that we had strewn all over the campervan into four suitcases and a few carry on bags. I sense tension and weariness ahead. Yay for an air-conditioned room to do it in!


3 Comments:
At 1/22/07, 12:22 PM ,
Anonymous said...
mmmmmmm a big pizza pie...yuuummmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyy
At 1/23/07, 12:13 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Does that mean you are in love?
At 1/25/07, 12:56 AM ,
Jo said...
no Bob, I'm not in love, I just had that song in my head. If I was in love I would be nowhere near that subtle about it. I might be secretive about it, but not subtle.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home