intriguing
Exciting things are happening across the street-a house has been cut in half and half of it has been taken away on a truck! I can't wait to find out what happens to the other half of the house, and then to the lot.
With only a few days left of my holiday, my knitting is further along than I expected it to be. Bleak House turned out to be great, and I am back to watching The Brittas Empire (an old British tv show that I would not recommend but have gotten strangely hooked on).
Hugh and I are going to see Monsters vs Aliens at the Imax cinema this afternoon with his nephews-I hear it's really good :) I went to see 17 Again yesterday with Lyndall and found that it was more about being a good husband and father than anything else-a pleasant surprise. I wonder what the gaggles of school girls sitting around us thought.
With only a few days left of my holiday, my knitting is further along than I expected it to be. Bleak House turned out to be great, and I am back to watching The Brittas Empire (an old British tv show that I would not recommend but have gotten strangely hooked on).
Hugh and I are going to see Monsters vs Aliens at the Imax cinema this afternoon with his nephews-I hear it's really good :) I went to see 17 Again yesterday with Lyndall and found that it was more about being a good husband and father than anything else-a pleasant surprise. I wonder what the gaggles of school girls sitting around us thought.


3 Comments:
At 4/18/09, 8:11 AM ,
erika said...
i hope you took pictures of the house tonight i am going to watch jurassic fight club
At 4/21/09, 12:53 AM ,
rab said...
Tara, Carolyn and I went to see M vs. A and loved it. We didn't see it in 3d. Cheap, eh?
At 4/22/09, 10:33 AM ,
erika said...
hey joanna i liked your text message today alot :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home