procrastinationnnnnn
This week is supposed to be the week I start on my VIT project (to go from being a provisionally registered teacher to fully registered). Instead it has been the week of reading library books. So far. Maybe today is the day where all that will change! Maybe...
I was back at work for 4 days last week. It was great to have some routine and to be teaching again. We were doing a before school refresher program in the mornings. Oh how I wish school happened later in the day so that I could always work in the mornings! We have this week off again and tutoring starts up at normal times next week.
Our landlords had a shed put up in our backyard yesterday! It's pretty small and flimsy, but I'm still excited to have a little bit of extra storage space. It also really needs some shelves or hooks on the walls to actually be useful. We'll see what we can do.
A few days ago I got what I've diagnosed as prickly heat rash from some shorts rubbing on my thigh. It was getting better until yesterday when it started to hurt again and the redness started to spread. I think it's time for a trip to the chemist for some hydro cortisone cream. Hopefully that will help. Any other suggestions?
I was back at work for 4 days last week. It was great to have some routine and to be teaching again. We were doing a before school refresher program in the mornings. Oh how I wish school happened later in the day so that I could always work in the mornings! We have this week off again and tutoring starts up at normal times next week.
Our landlords had a shed put up in our backyard yesterday! It's pretty small and flimsy, but I'm still excited to have a little bit of extra storage space. It also really needs some shelves or hooks on the walls to actually be useful. We'll see what we can do.
A few days ago I got what I've diagnosed as prickly heat rash from some shorts rubbing on my thigh. It was getting better until yesterday when it started to hurt again and the redness started to spread. I think it's time for a trip to the chemist for some hydro cortisone cream. Hopefully that will help. Any other suggestions?


1 Comments:
At 2/7/10, 12:02 AM ,
April said...
even some straight corn starch might bring some relief.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home