sharing

Sunday, February 04, 2007

oodilally

My parents are on their way home. From Melbourne summer to a Kingston that has apparently just gotten a ton of snow. And my life is very quickly going back to normal with school tomorrow. I think this might have been one of my best summer vacations ever. And here are a couple more pictures. The first from a sunset camel ride my dad and I took at King's Creek Station in the Northern Territories, and the second of Ayer's Rock at sunrise.

6 Comments:

  • At 2/5/07, 3:40 AM , Blogger M said...

    che bellissima!

     
  • At 2/6/07, 1:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    oh its just a nice -22 here in waterloo. Its scheduled to snow until friday. Its also been snowing for the last 3 days. Yesterday was -30 and i had to go to the library. Brrrrrrr.

     
  • At 2/6/07, 3:37 AM , Blogger yelsel said...

    i don't really understand why you got a summer holiday and then go back to school. you're school semester is WACK!

    :p

     
  • At 2/6/07, 5:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    the rude weather changed its mind. now its -30. brrrrr, i have my heat on full

     
  • At 2/6/07, 9:00 AM , Blogger Jo said...

    Lesley, I think it seems WACK cause I started "mid-year". So the Canadian equivalent would be if someone started their school year in January. Most people here begin the school year in February and have a mid-year break in July before finishing up in November. Your picture makes it look like you're laughing at my school year.

     
  • At 2/6/07, 10:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey, I can't wait until I see your parents so I can squish them!!!

    Missing you especially right now...

    When you come home we need to sit down and talk, nothing bad at all, just something I want to do in person ok....

    When are you coming home???
    Hopefully before the baby is born!

    I hope you do well in school this round, love you, miss you, Elijah sends squishes!!!

    Love Kelly.

    P.S. Erika we love you too!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home