les animaux
Katherine and I saw lots of cool animals, like bison:
A lynx!!!
Lots of elk sitting on a small town's playing fields.
A fox. There were two of them, but I didn't get any good pictures with both of them. We saw this lovely fox one morning when we took the wrong road, a fortunate mistake :)
Good news: I am registered as a teacher in Ontario! Bad news: I have no excuse to not be job hunting with all my might.
A lynx!!!
Lots of elk sitting on a small town's playing fields.
A fox. There were two of them, but I didn't get any good pictures with both of them. We saw this lovely fox one morning when we took the wrong road, a fortunate mistake :)
Good news: I am registered as a teacher in Ontario! Bad news: I have no excuse to not be job hunting with all my might.


3 Comments:
At 9/29/07, 1:18 PM ,
Anonymous said...
So my landlords son is friends with a girl from kingston who drives back and forth alot and might be willing to let me go with her so I just send her my contact information and i'll let you know if that works out or if maybe you could pick me up? Because we all love each other! YEA
At 9/30/07, 11:58 AM ,
M said...
nice ILLEGAL bison photos Jo!
does Parks Canada read your blog?
glad to hear your reg came:)
love,
your desperately wanting to be in proper labour friend
At 9/30/07, 11:40 PM ,
Jo said...
sshhhhh!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home