Sah-Weet
I got the job I wanted for the summer. Here is what I do. I fill a little tub with water, put a pasta strainer in it and some pieces of pottery/metal/brick and scrub them with a tooth brush. Thrilling eh. It means I'm going to be in Waterloo for the summer which is slightly boring because there isn't a whole lot to do here and most of my friends aren't here.a
SO I got PS2 and guitar hero and a bunch of racing games came with it. Sweet. There are also a bunch of shooting games but I think i'll give those away. Even racing games is a stretch of my video game abilities.
SO I got PS2 and guitar hero and a bunch of racing games came with it. Sweet. There are also a bunch of shooting games but I think i'll give those away. Even racing games is a stretch of my video game abilities.


5 Comments:
At 4/28/09, 12:22 PM ,
Jo said...
Can I visit you at work?
At 4/30/09, 8:15 AM ,
erika said...
no. im very serious about my job. why?
At 4/30/09, 8:44 AM ,
Jo said...
Because it's hard for me to believe archeologists can actually date things from such a tiny piece of pottery and I want to see it in action.
At 4/30/09, 8:55 AM ,
erika said...
but im not dating anything, just washing it...using a pasta strainer and a toothbrush
At 5/5/09, 3:00 AM ,
erika said...
super creepy about Australia
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/afp/090501/health/health_australia_animals_mice_1
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home