AND NOW THIS IS HAPPENING
I can't believe I can still get into my sisters blog. Now lets see if I can upload pictures of my handy-ness and spam the heck out of this. While the scanner still works. Muahhahahahaha.
Ya I make no sense. It's ok. I'm aware.
I covered up the bad words, I know not everyone enjoys them, or thinks they are as hilarious as I do. I don't even think the majority of people will think this is as hilarious as I do. If you make any money off my handy-ness, please buy me a sewing machine. That would be most kind.




Ya I make no sense. It's ok. I'm aware.
I covered up the bad words, I know not everyone enjoys them, or thinks they are as hilarious as I do. I don't even think the majority of people will think this is as hilarious as I do. If you make any money off my handy-ness, please buy me a sewing machine. That would be most kind.







2 Comments:
At 11/3/09, 2:23 PM ,
April said...
I don't get the last one. OH Erika go do your homework!!
At 11/8/09, 12:13 PM ,
Aphra said...
James thought this was your best post yet!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home