sharing

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

roux

Yesterday felt insanely productive, but most of the things were just the finishing off of projects I've been working on for a week. I got the thank you's sent to Canada, filed my applications for a police check and working with children check, found out why my Medicare has my maiden name on it and can't be changed to my married name, AND went to apply for a Victorian Driver's licence. Which they make for you on the spot, so instant gratification. I love that the state I live in is called Victoria, so that my driver's licence sounds like something from another era. As if I am now allowed to drive a horse and buggy.
Oh and I finally got the rest of the lawn mowed. And by mowed I mean hacked up and flattened. I can't wait for summer when it all dries up and stops growing!

2 Comments:

  • At 9/29/09, 2:23 PM , Blogger Samantha said...

    congrat's on all the exciting things happening:) i just found out that my work computer has a webcam built into it. funny i've had it for a month before self discovery of it!

     
  • At 9/30/09, 6:30 AM , Anonymous Michelle Lamey said...

    okay you sound very productive. I think I need to get busy when I get home.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home