on y danse
Hugh and I ordered some new bedroom furniture a few weeks ago and it finally came in yesterday. Hugh's parents came in their ute to help us pick up our new dresser and matching bedside tables. They've made a huge difference to the room. The extra storage space is great, and they make the room look heaps better. Previously, we were using one wooden bedside table and one plastic outdoor table, and where the dresser now is, there was a wire cagey thing holding Hugh's socks, with a falling apart cardboard box full of shoes on top. The new stuff is a dark wood, which also adds some color to the white room. The whole thing is cheering me up immensely :)


2 Comments:
At 8/18/09, 10:29 AM ,
Anonymous said...
I am excited about your new furniture. It is nice to know what you are up to on the other side of the world.
Love,
The Butlers
At 8/21/09, 3:05 PM ,
kat said...
I miss you guys and your house, can I come visit again?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home