yawn
This picture of George is making me sleepy. Hugh is out at tennis, and so getting to sleep is a race. I need to go to sleep early enough that I'm really deeply asleep when he gets home and won't wake up. Otherwise it'll take me ages to get back to sleep again. The work in the backyard started today. (Our landlord is building another house in the backyard to rent out.) Today they put up a fence between our house and the construction area, and they tore down the shed. The main bummer about it is that I can't park my car in the backyard (there was another driveway back there), and it would be a pain in the butt to try and share our single lane front driveway with Hugh, so I'm back to parking on the road. Not that bad, really.
My dad sent me my new Ontario driver's license. I think the new card design is yucky. The old purpley ones were much prettier.
I went to my second belly dancing class tonight...good fun to shake the hips and do some dancing. I'm enjoying the simplicity of parts of it-the moves are a bit easier to pick up and string together than in highland dancing.
Hugh's home early :)


5 Comments:
At 7/29/09, 12:24 AM ,
rab said...
The picture of George makes me sleepy, too. I'm either going to have to put my feet up on my desk for a snooze (I'm working alone today!) or get a cup of coffee. Okay, I'll get the coffee.
At 7/29/09, 1:07 PM ,
M said...
hmmm, maybe I'l let Noemi stare at it for a bit before nap time (tyler went back to work today - how do you put 2 babies down for a nap????)
At 8/2/09, 9:31 AM ,
Anonymous said...
belly dancing...never tried it but I've heard it's a great workout and tons of fun. yeah!
m- get the older one to look at a book and put the younger one to sleep in their crib then hopefully the older one is asleep by then....good luck you'll find something that works soon!
April
At 8/5/09, 10:29 AM ,
yelsel said...
hey! i've been thinking about taking a belly dancing class, seems like it would be fun! i think you've just given me another push to look into it :D
i like reading about the details of your life :)
At 8/5/09, 4:30 PM ,
Kat said...
George has grown again, they left for one week to go to San Fransico, and I could tell he was bigger when they got back. I love it when he is so tired that even I can put him to sleep(it has only happened 2 times). He's saying mama and dada. love you, I hope the construction isn't too early in the morning.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home