winding up and down
My teacher registration stuff is sorted out-thanks Heather for your comment reminding me that VIT is reasonable and capable of flexibility!
The next bureaucracy I get to deal with is trying to get a Victorian driver's license. Wish me luck!
One of my RE classes yesterday welcomed me back with a class photo, a card, and confetti! A couple of the girls were very excited to see my "wedding ring"-it was a bit of a disappointment to them to find out that I was actually already married. In my older RE classes we were looking at Jonah and I decided to have them read the whole book out loud rather than the summary from the RE curriculum. I thought it was cool that these kids have now read a whole book of the Bible-probably more exciting for me than for them!
Except for our first day back, and a couple of mornings waking up at 6, Hugh and I haven't had any jet lag. Amazing, eh?



1 Comments:
At 7/18/09, 9:09 PM ,
M said...
you were right. that is one freaking cute baby nephew. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home