taxes at work
I got to use my Australian Medicare card for the first time yesterday. I had a rash on my stomach that I was freaked out about. Turns out its a common thing that will go away on its own, and that I won't infect anyone else with. Thank you, Australia, for paying for my doctor's visit.
Our roof was insulated yesterday! Hugh thinks he can tell the difference already, but I think it's psychosomatic. We decided to sign another 12 month lease, but we won't be getting a high fence around the front yard. I've sent one more message asking for the landlord to maybe plant some shrubs that would screen us from the street a bit. Here's hoping. The biggest good news is that the landlord is reducing the rent by $20 a week until the construction in back of us is finished! I will restrain myself from sabotaging their work to make it take longer :)
Our roof was insulated yesterday! Hugh thinks he can tell the difference already, but I think it's psychosomatic. We decided to sign another 12 month lease, but we won't be getting a high fence around the front yard. I've sent one more message asking for the landlord to maybe plant some shrubs that would screen us from the street a bit. Here's hoping. The biggest good news is that the landlord is reducing the rent by $20 a week until the construction in back of us is finished! I will restrain myself from sabotaging their work to make it take longer :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home