sharing

Sunday, June 26, 2011

I would like to buy a goat

Only one week of this school term left! It's been a very busy one-I've worked 4 Saturday mornings, helped out at Youth group twice on Fri nights, and been to morning church twice (we usually go to the evening service). I went to church this morning because we were having a mini-market afterwards to raise money to buy things from TEAR's Useful Gift Catalogue. The kids at our after school club on Fri afternoon had made candles, friendship bracelets and magnets to sell, and since most of the kids were either not there, or working the stalls of their Sunday school classes, I got to man our stall with one of our youth helpers. We raised $110 so far-the kids will be very excited to pick what to buy next week :)

Unfortunately, being at church this morning now leaves me with only 3 hours before I need to be back at church again tonight for a meeting before the service...I think the plans of vacuuming will be pushed back to tomorrow, and I'll go sit in the sun with a book.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home