I loved a koala once...

Thank you to those who helped me with dinner suggestions on Lesley's blog. I ended up making spaghetti. I would have like shepherd's pie but we had no potatoes.
Yesterday I was leaning in close to my newly received pumpkin pie scented candle to have a good smell when it was lit and I singed my nose hairs. It felt wierd, and smelt bad (the singed hair, not the candle).
Today I went into the city and bought some new clothes that I'm excited about. I bought two pairs of shorts and am thinking about giving away my old ones, cause let's face it, they don't really look that good on me. I also went to the IMAX with Sam and saw Night at the Museum. It was funny, and scary in amounts that I could handle. Maybe I'll go see more movies there, cause its not that much more expensive than a regular movie. Also, the movie made me feel like watching the BBC The Office.
Here's an exciting new spread for banana bread or banana muffins: nutella. Maybe that will have been obvious to many of you, but its new and enthralling for me.


4 Comments:
At 2/9/07, 10:48 PM ,
Aphra said...
Burnt hair does have a funny smell to it. I remember the girl with the 'hair' in our high school (she had lots) and she burnt it in chem class. I've never heard of anyone burning their nose hairs though! You are unique. At least they didn't catch fire. Just think of the explaining you would have had to do!
At 2/10/07, 1:50 AM ,
yelsel said...
hahaha. you're too funny. i'm glad we could helpful, at least attempt to be helpful.
what ever happened to mr. cuddles? you and the animals... hahaha
At 2/10/07, 2:27 AM ,
Anonymous said...
I might have bought you a present yesterday. and i might be sending you a package!
At 2/10/07, 7:33 AM ,
Anonymous said...
koalas for-eva!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home