Edmonton
Katherine and I got to Edmonton in time to celebrate my 25th birthday. Even though we were hundreds of kilometers from home, my mom still made me my favorite birthday cake (carrot cake with cream cheese icing).
Once Erika arrived, we made yet another visit to the West Edmonton Mall, where we went on a roller coaster ride, found some necklaces to wear for the wedding, and posed in front of the pirate ships.
This is the best picture I have of the wedding day until I can get hold of someone else's ceremony pictures. After the photos were taken, Jenn, Katherine, Erika and I hung out in my parents trailer drinking champagne and waiting for the ceremony to start. Here Erika, Jenn and Katherine are looking out the windows to watch guests arrive. I love their wedding hair!
Once Erika arrived, we made yet another visit to the West Edmonton Mall, where we went on a roller coaster ride, found some necklaces to wear for the wedding, and posed in front of the pirate ships.
This is the best picture I have of the wedding day until I can get hold of someone else's ceremony pictures. After the photos were taken, Jenn, Katherine, Erika and I hung out in my parents trailer drinking champagne and waiting for the ceremony to start. Here Erika, Jenn and Katherine are looking out the windows to watch guests arrive. I love their wedding hair!


4 Comments:
At 10/1/07, 8:59 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Hey, that's my dad's favorite cake too!
-April
At 10/2/07, 7:52 AM ,
Anonymous said...
im not sure i realized how old you are! gosh!
At 10/2/07, 8:33 AM ,
Anonymous said...
*Frown* I am hopeless at making carrot cake :-(
At 10/2/07, 11:42 AM ,
Anonymous said...
I have a fool proof recipie that works well as muffins too. if you want it, Kelly. -April
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home