old timey
Katherine and I had a great time at the square dance on Wolfe Island last night. You should totally come to the next one. The two main demographics represented were: young families and young women, making for a very non-intimidating atmosphere. I wonder if I should try out the Irish social dances Wednesday night in Barriefield...
The unseasonably warm weather continues with another 20 degree day. The perfect day to mow the lawn, if only we could get the mower started. I hope my parents aren't too disappointed by our new meadow when they get home in a week or so.
The unseasonably warm weather continues with another 20 degree day. The perfect day to mow the lawn, if only we could get the mower started. I hope my parents aren't too disappointed by our new meadow when they get home in a week or so.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home