divine romance
I am loving my Christmas knitting projects. In the interest of thrifty-ness, I'm trying to make things out of the yarn I already have sitting around the house, rather than buying new stuff. Usually that's pretty frustrating for me-finding the perfect pattern for someone that I actually have the right type/amount/color of yarn for, but it's going really well.
I'm also doing a cross stitch kit Christmas stocking for my godson. Since my only other cross stitch project was a small key chain, I'm a bit unsure about taking this larger and more complicated project on, but hey, I've got lots of free time.
I've had a couple of conversations in the last week that have made me more appreciative of working part time. I want to make the most of this season-ie: take naps, read lots of good books, go to day time Bible studies, hang out with friends who are home during the day...anyone have suggestions?
I'm also doing a cross stitch kit Christmas stocking for my godson. Since my only other cross stitch project was a small key chain, I'm a bit unsure about taking this larger and more complicated project on, but hey, I've got lots of free time.
I've had a couple of conversations in the last week that have made me more appreciative of working part time. I want to make the most of this season-ie: take naps, read lots of good books, go to day time Bible studies, hang out with friends who are home during the day...anyone have suggestions?


7 Comments:
At 11/6/07, 1:27 PM ,
Anonymous said...
yes....come save me from sleep deprivation LOL!
Kelly.
At 11/6/07, 1:33 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Come visit me:)
At 11/7/07, 9:56 AM ,
M said...
and us!
At 11/7/07, 2:57 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Enjoy the quiet moments with God and friends while you can. Kids are noisy and soon (probably after a year of teaching) you will want some time without noise so REVELL in it now!!
My life is busy helping my friend with post partum and I treasure the little time I have with friends right now.
April
At 11/9/07, 12:01 AM ,
Unknown said...
Perhaps you can squeeze all your shifts into one month and then spend your free time in Melbourne, hoorah!
At 11/9/07, 12:03 AM ,
Unknown said...
Or maybe you could learn to play the Banjo? Then if you sound really bad, people could ban Jo from playing the Banjo...
At 11/14/07, 7:52 AM ,
M said...
haha James is funny!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home