it's the most wonderful time of the year
This morning, for our last playgroup, we surprised the kids by setting up the jumping castle our church just bought. It was great to see the looks of joy on their (and their mum's) faces as they arrived in the hall. I got to do the fun bit of putting the jumping castle up, but had to leave playgroup early-I hope taking it down wasn't too much of a pain.
I wish I had put the pizza dough ingredients in the breadmaker a little earlier. I think I'll be taking it out before it's fully risen.
Tomorrow is our church's annual children's carnival. It's a free event we put on with the help of a team of students from Melbourne Uni. I think I've got everything ready for the 3 games I'm in charge of. My one dilemma remaining is with the sponge throw game. Traditionally, this game has involved the kids getting to throw wet sponges at a person, but I don't have enough volunteers to have a person there for the full three hours. I've toyed the idea of making a target, but I don't think I can be bothered, I'll just hope there will be an extra uni student around who doesn't mind getting wet.
I wish I had put the pizza dough ingredients in the breadmaker a little earlier. I think I'll be taking it out before it's fully risen.
Tomorrow is our church's annual children's carnival. It's a free event we put on with the help of a team of students from Melbourne Uni. I think I've got everything ready for the 3 games I'm in charge of. My one dilemma remaining is with the sponge throw game. Traditionally, this game has involved the kids getting to throw wet sponges at a person, but I don't have enough volunteers to have a person there for the full three hours. I've toyed the idea of making a target, but I don't think I can be bothered, I'll just hope there will be an extra uni student around who doesn't mind getting wet.


1 Comments:
At 12/11/09, 10:35 PM ,
Lyndall said...
Perhaps it will rain and the uni students will get wet anyway...then there will be LOTS of volunteers.
Youve put in such a great effort, you amaze me. We will do our best to come up after Avalyns morning nap.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home